New Series Idea

 I have been struggling to maintain a level of consistency with my writing. With that said, I had an idea that might be of interest to some. This idea is not a new one but may spark inspiration, not only in personal development, but also in others interest in their own ideas.


My idea was to start a new series of writings called (thoughts?) Diary of an Apologist. The name of it is not of great importance at this point. The important point is that it will be content delivered in a more consistent manner, be of personal thoughts on certain areas, and hopefully initiate the development of new arguments, theological insights, or just general edification of readers.


If this idea sounds good please feel free to comment. I am also willing to make this a joint venture where others can join in and write their personal thoughts on topics they enjoy also. I want this to be an adventure and a chance to develop as thoughtful Christians. Will you join me on this journey?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apathy Hinders Inquiry: An Argument Against Apathy and Strong Agnosticism

Tertullian: A Theological Analysis

Open Theism and Evangelicalism